We are delighted to announce the launch of the 4.5% Fixed Income Bond from Cantor Fitzgerald Ireland Limited.
This bond if a 4 year investment term which pays out a 4.5% annual fixed income payment. The return of the original capital is linked to the performance of 2 stocks: Smurfitt Kappa Group plc and Rio Tinto plc.
Key Features of the Bond:
- 4.5% fixed income is paid out each year.
- 4 year investment term (18% total income paid out over the term).
- 100% of capital returned at maturity if Smurfit Kappa Group plc and Rio Tinto plc are equal to or above 50% of their initial price level on the Final Valuation Date.
- Closing Date: 31st May 2019.
- €10,000 minimum investment.
- Guarantor: Societe Generale.
- This is a capital at risk product.
For full details, please click the following to read the full product brochure: 4.50_PERCENT_INCOME_BOND
For the Key Information Document, please click to following: KID-4.5-Income-Bond Cantor
Disclaimer: All information provided on this site is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute a legal contract between this site and any person or entity unless otherwise specified. Information on this site is subject to change without prior notice. Although every reasonable effort is made to present current and accurate information, we make no guarantees of any kind.
This webite may contain information that is created and maintained by a variety of sources both internal and external. In no event shall this site be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through the site.
Any links to external websites should not be construed as an endorsement of the content or views of the linked materials.