Arena Capital Partners Limited are currently raising finance for the acquisition, development and operation of a portfolio of renewable energy assets. They are focusing their developments on Medium Sized Wind Turbines in Northern Ireland, the United Kingdom and Europe. These locations are chosen because they are all Government backed incentives via the ROCs and the European wide Feed in Tariff. The investment will still be in Euro, eliminating currency risk for investors. Your funds are loaned to Arena Capital Partners Limited to acquire and develop renewable energy assets to maintain and sell energy to the national grid. The returns from the sales to the national grid are re distributed to your investment via a fixed return. There are two options when investing: Income and Growth.
- 5 year term fixed at 5.5% p.a.
- Interest is paid annually on March 31st, with original capital being returned on maturity.
- 5 year term fixed at 6.5% p.a.
- Interest is calculated annually and paid on maturity with the return of the original capital.
Investment Key Features:
- European and UK government backed renewable incentives.
- Full insurance against loss of income and specified perils.
- 24/7 online monitoring of assets to ensure optimum performance with operator’s remote access.
- Operation and maintenance contract on all assets, with inventory of spare parts in excess of €1 million.
- Clear exit strategy at maturity.
- Minimum Investment €10,000
*Warning – If you invest in this product you may lose some or all of the money you invest*
If you would like to read more about this particular investment, please click the following link - Arena Wind Portfolio X
If this or any other kind of investment interests you, please let us know, or call in to discuss your options.
Disclaimer: All information provided on this site is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute a legal contract between this site and any person or entity unless otherwise specified. Information on this site is subject to change without prior notice. Although every reasonable effort is made to present current and accurate information, we make no guarantees of any kind.
This webite may contain information that is created and maintained by a variety of sources both internal and external. In no event shall this site be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through the site.
Any links to external websites should not be construed as an endorsement of the content or views of the linked materials.