Cantor Fitzgerald Ireland Ltd. are delighted to launch the Protected Best Select Bond V. This is the fifth tranche of the popular Protected Best Select Bond IV which closed on 25th October last, and which attracted significant interest from financial advisers and direct clients. The bond is linked to the performance of 8 leading investment funds, and aims to generate stable returns in a wide range of market conditions. This bond continues to match their investment philosophy of providing clients with capital protection, whilst also offering the ability to generate investment growth over a fixed period.
* Returns are linked to the Best Select Fund EUR index composed of 8 leading investment funds
* The index is rebalanced every quarter into the five best performing funds. The best performers get the highest weightings, and the three worst performers are excluded
* The Index has a risk control mechanism which provides up to 150% exposure to the basket of funds
* 200% participation in index final averaged returns
* 5-year investment with 90% capital protection at final maturity date
* This a capital at risk investment product
* Minimum investment €10,000.00
* Closing date: 12th December, 2018
* This product is available to personal, pension, ARF/AMRF, Friends First SDIO & corporate investors
Please click here for the full product brochure PROTECTED BEST SELECT BOND V BROCHURE
Please click here for the product flyer PROTECTED BEST SELECT BOND V FLYER
Disclaimer: All information provided on this site is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute a legal contract between this site and any person or entity unless otherwise specified. Information on this site is subject to change without prior notice. Although every reasonable effort is made to present current and accurate information, we make no guarantees of any kind.
This webite may contain information that is created and maintained by a variety of sources both internal and external. In no event shall this site be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through the site.
Any links to external websites should not be construed as an endorsement of the content or views of the linked materials.