Cantor Fitzgerald Ireland Ltd. are delighted to launch the Protected Momentum Bond. The Protected Momentum Bond is a 5-year investment linked to the MS Dynamic Fund Allocation Index which is composed of 8 funds. Each of the 8 Funds have delivered positive returns, utilising different strategies and may offer significant future upside potential. The Index has an active weekly rebalancing mechanism which aims to consistently invest in the 5 best performing funds. This Bond aims to generate consistent returns in a wide range of market conditions.
* Returns are linked to the MS Dynamic Fund Allocation Index composed of 8 leading investment funds
* The index is rebalanced every week into the five best performing funds. The best performers get the highest weightings, and the three worst performers are excluded
* 200% participation in index final averaged returns
* 5-year investment with 90% capital protection at final maturity date
* Returns are added to the 90% capital protected amount at maturity
* This a capital at risk investment product
* Guarantee is provided by Morgan Stanley
* Minimum investment €10,000.00
* Closing date: 20th September, 2019
* This product is available to personal, pension, ARF/AMRF, Friends First SDIO & corporate investors
If you wish to read the product flyer, click here: 126513_PROTECTED_MOMENTUM_BOND_FLYER
For the full product brochure, click here: PROTECTED_MOMENTUM_BOND_BROCHURE
For the Key Information Document, click here: KID Protected Momentum Bond
Please contact us if you wish to discuss your options.
Disclaimer: All information provided on this site is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute a legal contract between this site and any person or entity unless otherwise specified. Information on this site is subject to change without prior notice. Although every reasonable effort is made to present current and accurate information, we make no guarantees of any kind.
This webite may contain information that is created and maintained by a variety of sources both internal and external. In no event shall this site be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through the site.
Any links to external websites should not be construed as an endorsement of the content or views of the linked materials.