We are delighted to announce the launch of the US$ Capital Protected Dividend Aristocrats Bond IV from Cantor Fitzgerald Ireland Limited.
The bond is a 3 year and 11 month US dollar based investment. The returns are links to S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats Daily Risk Control 8% Index USD. The bond provides 100% or 90% capital protection options at maturity. These provide participation of 80% and 220% respectively.
- Bond returns are linked to S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats Daily Risk Control 8% Index USD (The Index).
- Capital appreciation potential of blue chip US stocks that have increased dividends consecutively every year for at least 25 years.
-Dividends are also included in The Index returns.
- The Bond provides a choice of 80% participation (Option A) or 220% participation (Option B) in the index final averaged returns.
- The Index has a risk control mechanism which provides up to 150% exposure to the underlying Dividend Aristocrats stocks.
- 100%(Option A) & 90%(Option B) capital protection options at final maturity.
- Returns are added to the capital protected amount at maturity.
- 3 year 11 month investment in US $ with daily secondary market liquidity.
- Guarantor: Societe Generale, Issuer: SG Issuer.
- Minimum Investment: $10,000 USD.
- Closing Date: 22nd May, 2019.
Warning: If on the Final Valuation Date the Final Averaged Price Level of The Index is below its initial price level investors in Option B will lose 10% of their investment.
Warning: This product may be affected by changes in currency exchange rates.
Please click here for the full product brochure: US_CAPITAL_PROTECTED_DIVIDEND_ARISTOCRATS_BOND-IV-Brochure-LR-ART
Please click here for the product flyer: US-Capital-Dividend-Aristocrats-Bond-IV-Flyer
Disclaimer: All information provided on this site is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute a legal contract between this site and any person or entity unless otherwise specified. Information on this site is subject to change without prior notice. Although every reasonable effort is made to present current and accurate information, we make no guarantees of any kind.
This webite may contain information that is created and maintained by a variety of sources both internal and external. In no event shall this site be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through the site.
Any links to external websites should not be construed as an endorsement of the content or views of the linked materials.