Protection / Life Assurance
Although Life Assurance is sometimes dismissed as an unnecessary luxury, it is vital to have adequate cover to protect your income and your loved ones against the financial impact of illness or premature death. We advise on a range of protection policies to cover most eventualities.
See below for a list of all of the different protection policies we offer:
- Mortgage Protection provides for a lump sum payable on death to clear the outstanding balance on your mortgage.
- Life Assurance provides for a lump sum payable on death to provide for your loved ones
- Critical Illness Cover allows for the payment of a lump sum following diagnosis for a critical illness, sometimes called Specified Illness cover. It is particularly suited to people with dependents, the self-employed and those with outstanding mortgages.
- Business Cover allows for the continuity of the business, in the case of the death or critical illness of a key employee or shareholder.
- Income Protection provides you with a replacement income if you cannot work as a result of an illness or injury after a certain period of time(deferred period). Income protection is only available for people who earn an income.