General Insurance Advice
Peace of mind. That’s what it is all about, isn’t it? You want to know that if something happens, you’re protected. We can help you provide cover for the important things in your life.
See below for a list of all the different general insurance products we offer advice on:
- Car Insurance If you drive your car in a public place, motor insurance is a legal requirement: Fully Comprehensive Cover covers damage to yourself, your car as well as compensating a third party if you are involved in an accident. This means that if you have an accident you can claim to have your car fixed, and your insurance provider may also compensate anyone else involved if eligible. It also covers you for theft and fire damage. Third Party Fire and Theft Cover covers you for any damage caused to a third party or their property if you are involved in an incident that was deemed to be your fault, while also covering your own car if it’s damaged by fire or stolen.
- Home Insurance property insurance that covers a private residence, if something happens to your home, you’re protected.
- Travel Insurance A type of insurance product that covers unforeseen losses incurred while travelling: Single Trip covers a single trip up to a maximum duration of 30 days. Annual Multi Trip covers all trips taken in a year, up to a maximum duration of 17 – 60 days per trip, the maximum number of days’ travel in a year is normally set at 180.
- Pet Insurance pays, partly or in total, for veterinary treatment of the insured person’s ill or injured pet. Some policies will pay out when the pet dies, or if the pet is lost or stolen.
- Gadget Insurance covers the cost of repairing or replacing your gadgets if they are damaged, lost or stolen.